Entries ♥

Thursday, May 22, 2008

22 May 2008

Dear Viewer,
I tried out cooking spaghetti, it was quite terrible done too. I'm still left with sponge cake not yet try out. zzz. Today I went to school quite late because I was ransack my whole wardrobe just to find a jean. I thought I was terribly late. When I reach the traffic light, I saw Miss wong. I saw what she did. She was looking at a little girl beside her from head to toe and step forward beside her and then look up and began walking because the light have turn green/red??? Went to school, thinking what I have not bring.
O yes. There was some commotion between xueying and Zulaikai yesterday. When I reach the four floor, I saw Charmaine outside the classroom acting weirdly. I quickly open the door and saw the room was quite empty, clare and their company today was not in the classroom. So weird. Suddenly, I heard Zulaikha agitated voice. Then I saw both of them shouting across each other. Woah, The whole thing was so exciting and scary too. I was trying to take my things from my bag, each on two side, still shouting non stop. Should not have told Zul what Xueying have said. Because of me, they start the quarrel. They were quarrelling about Xueying *bitch* I label it as this, you may not think it is the approriate word to use though, she did that about other and say people Bi, lesbian, sound as if she really know them so well. Nonetheless, she just wanted attention. There she got what she wants. I was standing outside, waiting for anyone who went in the classroom, I went forward to tell them some big affairs is happening inside. Then people began to crowd outside and not going in the classroom until for some minutes.
Went for filming, Anna, tiffany and I spend minutes searching high and low for the place. We even resort to ask Mrs Kooh where the place is and she was caught bewildered too, have no clue about where we should go too. Next, we ask Miss Joe Teo. Guess what. SHe ask us to look for Michelle Tan. Who is that?? Sorry to say that but being in the school for 5 years, I still have no clue which teacher is who. Tiffany was telling me it is the fat fat teacher, the one her voice sound like Miss Ratulangi. Ahha. I know who is that person already. Speaking of her voice, I miss MIss Ratulangi. All my previous year form teacher have gone. Except Mrs Kooh and Mr Yap is still found in school.
Next. we went to the third floor and found the place. We went there so early, like about 10 but we have our filming at 11 plus. Woah. By the time we finish our filming, It is our chinese Intensive revision lesson. At 1 plus, we went to the ava, and tiffany was disturb by Daphne. Bad girl, drew on tiffany hand and tiffany was pathetic. Not only disturb by daphne but also the people around her. As for me, Evelyn was talking to me, was playing with my hand which I have no clue what she is doing actually.
After ava, went back to the classroom to take our stuff. I seen Mushuang in a bad mood again. I thought of cheering her up and took out one of my sticker and tiffany help me put it somewhere near her thing. After she came out of the toilet, she was talking with xiulin and then with tiffany. Finally she went to take her things and suddenly, I heard a loud noise. And she was so excited and happy.
Went to CCA with tiffany. Both of us play together, I try the second part and she remain at first part. I wanted to try how the rhythm really go and I have improve. Yeah, smoother playing although I was not require to learn the second part. But I found it achieving , doing something which I am not require to learn.
I heard this news that our class and 5/3 is going to plan for National DAY. WHat THE. zzz. Why with 5/3, I hate it. WHy not 5/1?

Labels: , ,