Entries ♥

Friday, May 23, 2008

23 May 2008

Dear Viewer,
School having half day. I decide going to school at a much earlier time. I reach interchange about 6 plus. I consider for a while, deciding whether I should take 231 or not and so in the end, I take the bus. I was in the bus reading storybook. I look up whenever the bus stop. The thought of who is going to sit beside me make me can't concentrate. The bus was quite crowded with student. Next stop, I saw she coming up. She was looking in front and went to find a seat behind. I reached the school bus stop. Everyone was alighting from the bus. I stand up and wait for my turn. I saw she was letting everyone off first before she finally went down. Suddenly my mind came across this word* After you my Dear Alphonse* Amazing. Sec 2 Literature. I could remember quite vaguely and the most interesting part is the teacher even remember my name.
I quickly alight because I do not want her to see me down there. But I sense her eyes seem to be staring at me. Must be thinking why I am doing in the bus there. Was at the traffic light there, She was still staring at me. I think she was looking at my bag, I choose not to look at her and concentrate on my radio. I was so excited when I heard * DI YI SHI JIAN* the song sang by F4. I think I was quite rude, I should have at least say good morning to her. The worst part is I try to move further and further away from her. When the light turn green, we began to cross the traffic light. I try to fake by looking on the floor behind and I saw she with another teacher talking. What terrifying is, She suddenly turn and look at me, I was so shocked and quickly look in front. Next, I turn in and I saw Joey and her two sister. I talk with joey with few sentence before going off on my own. I wanted to go to the toilet. I went to the toilet and I saw xiulin.
Mass at Hall. The mass was terrible. I totally can't see very clearly what is the word on the screen and Miss Joe Teo was walking pass many time, trying to force student to sing along. I was quite scared because I can't see the word and so How am i going to sing along?? I was sitting with Daphne and woah, I just found my hand gotten some Blue-Black. She's violent. Need to protect myself from any attack from her next time.
Miss Teo Jin Ling is moving to SA secondary school to be a Vice-Principal.
After the mass, we went to the classroom. Weilin was trying to distribute our chinese COMPO to us because FIonn pass her the whole stack and I tell you, I fail!!! Again. History repeat.
Fionn then came to find our class and weilin told her there isn't enough answer paper. So first come first serve. Two more copy left, Fionn ask her to give who is here first and see who is the lucky one, will get theirs. THen there was regina compo, Clare, Cheri and Xiulin. FIonn pointed out to give to Clare and Cheri. The rest no choice, too bad. I was stunned. I thought in the morning, I saw her in the toilet or AM i seeing THINGS?? I double check and saw her bag was on the chair and I almost scolded weilin , how can she missed out Xiulin. THen I take her paper and there is only one answer paper left. Hahas. Anna wanted to photocopy the answer. I was so fierce to her and weilin play along with me. She have to photocopy two more for the absentees if she want to photocopy the answer for herself.
Xiulin came back, I passed her, her chinese paper and I caught myself staring at her. Actually I was staring at her hair, the thing on her hair. Her hair is full of pattern everyday. Does these thing actually allow in school??
TIme to get back our report book. Guess what? I passed those subject I fail during CA and deprove a bit for the subject I pass during CA but the worst subject is F&N, I gotten a F9 and I fail my science too!!!. Then Mrs kooh was talking to me, she look at my english and say, hmm, english good, mean got improve and then she say CHinese, what happen. I simply told her it is because my oral fail . But in fact, I wanted to tell her it is because of the CHINESE TEACHER.
I started off with a fairly well chinese this year but when she taught me, I started to fail worst each time. ANd I wanted to complain a lot of thing about her to MRS Kooh but I didn't thought of it at all. ZZzZz. Is not that I am not willing to learn chinese, and sometimes it is not the teacher fault that we fail that particular subject. But I can tell you, It is because of her that make me hate chinese and even take step to eliminate any chinese thing from my brain. ALAMAK!! I didn't check where I am going to sit on Monday.
Weilin get top in our class. Even Mrs kooh also say that she is the only in our class who is qualify to go to any place after O-level if this is her O-level result but she also say However... then weilin went in front to take her report book. I knew what she was going to saying. Her english fail. You can't believe actually. She gotten 3A. 2B , 1 C and 1F. and in total she gotten 14 points , should be . 5/1 Jean san Gotten 2A1,1B3,1C5,1C6,1E8,1F9. --Take a look--

I began to lose the trust of having friends when many thing happen between tiffany and me, but I began to trust friendship when I met you. However, I started not to believe in friendship again. I was so angry.

After school, tiffany, Mushuang, jiamin, siew mei, jean san, fionn and wei lin went to look for lao Shi. Then Jiamin and Siew mei went down first to look wait while the rest of us waited upstair for Lao shi. O ya. I have not ask Jiamin and siew mei how they fare for mid year.. ALamak. Then me, mushuang and Tiffany was talking about the peole who go and line up to hug Miss Teo. Although I have to admit that, I still have this feeling that hugging is quite ........... but I just accept the thing that is happening around. My anger seem to be ease abit.
Mushuang was so angry today. But manage to chill her down a bit when the both of us went to Junction 8. I saw Xueying, Danielle and Vanessa and her Xueying Junior. They were dinning at KFC. Both of us went to Long John Sliver. zzz. Was so full.
Both of us went around and we even went to the Supermarket. Looking around for thing. Mushuang even gotten her Lao Bi Xiao Xing sticker. We sit down on the chair somewhere near the supermarket and began to talk.
After that we took 59 back. Mushuang was acting weirdly hahas and I just laugh.

A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

Labels: , ,