Entries ♥

Saturday, May 24, 2008

24 May 2008

Dear Viewer,
I FELT THREATENED!!!
This is atrocious. Chinese O's is on Monday and Cooking is on Tuesday.. Life is pathetic...
Eleanor blog say that Miss Jap Yip does go to student blog and surf. Dangerous men. I hope I didn't put my name anywhere. And actually I don't mind teacher going to student blog and see. Hahas.

To accomplish great things,We must not only act,But also dream,Not only plan but also believe,Best wishes for all my friends who are taking the coming O's.

i was being tagged by CAMMIE to do this quizzzz
#A, Ppl being tagged must make it with the most truefulness oh and they must replaced one of the question they dun like with the one they formulated themself
#B, Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whomthey were tagged by.Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1} If your Lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be ?
I would just smile to him and I would did the same thing to him.
2} If you can have a Dream to come true , what would it be ?
I would want to be a CSI-Crime Scene Investigator
3} What will your dream wedding to be like ?
Prefer a quiet one.
4} Are you confused of what lies ahead of you ?
Quite sometimes.
5} What's your ideal lover like ?
To be like by my friend too. hahas.
6} Which is more blessed , loving someone or being loved by someone ?
Neither of them.
7} How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love ?
It had arrive though...
8} If the person you secretly liked is already attached , what would you do ?
I will turn my attention to the same sex. Just kidding. What I will do is just wished the person all the best.
9} Is there anything to make you unhappy these days ?
Quite a few
10} Is being tagged fun ?
Hmmm.. The feeling is exciting.
11} How do you see yourself in ten years time ?
A fantastic person.
12} Who are currently most important people to you ?
I'm confused, not sure...
13} What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is ?
Someone who I want to thanks because they actually make the effort to read my blog.
14} Would you rather to be a single & rich or married but poor ?
I rather be single and rich. Hahas.
15} What's the first thing you do every morning ?
Wash up...
16} Would you give all in a relationship?
Why should I.. unless for some reason..
17} If you fall in love with two person simultaneously, who would you pick ?
I will move to other country and live. so the best way is to avoid them.
18} What type of friends do you like ?
It's a secret.......
19} Do you have a pet ?
Currently no..
20} Then , what type of friends do you dislike ?
Beyond cure.. Irritating...
Taggged by :
Here are the 8 lucky people who're gonna be taggged ;
Ji siang
Jun Rong
Whye Keat
Clare
Daphne
Eleanor
mushuang
Xiulin

Labels: , ,