Entries ♥

Monday, May 26, 2008

26 May 2008

Latest cooking














Assorted Vegetable soup without soup




















Baked chicken salad turn Black









Spaghetti....
Dear Viewer,
Chinese O's. Can't believe. I happen to finish the paper in 1 hour time and was left with another hour. I took the rest of the hour searching for the word I don't know how to write and spend the rest of the time reading the dictionary.
Paper 2, Ahha, I finished the paper and left with 10 minutes so I turn to the first page and double check. Then there was this teacher , come to stand beside me, trying to read my answer. I was so shocked, then I pretend to read. Nothing went to my mind.
I don't know if it is a good thing or bad thing but I just finished it in just 1 hour. This is unbelievable.
Finally finish the paper. Went to err. What's the place name. Arh, Forget already. But it is somewhere in Dobhy gauht. Went there with daphne, accompany her to buy her plates and etc and I bought one pathetic flower. Was planning to use it as decoration for my F&N.
Speaking of F&N. I had a bad dream about F&N and for the past 1 week, I have being thinking about F&N rather than on chinese.
I'm going to try the cooking the last one try and that's it. I will never touch on cooking, ever in my life again.
SAVE ME PLEASE TMR!!! I don't wanna to cook!!!

And you know what, I was browsing through Yahoo Thing and found out!!! This news
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080524/ten-britain-crime-film-potter-1dc2b55.html

Harry potter actor was knifed to death in London Brawl..
Argh. I wonder who will take over his position. hahas

And just now I did My cooking in 4 hours time!!! I failed!!! and Failed terribly. My mei say that my cake taste like soap. My grandmother told my mother to pour away all my spaghetti and soup. And later on my baked chicken salad was also being pour away. The only thing I ate was Sponge cake.

Labels: , ,