Entries ♥

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

27 May 2008

Dear Viewer,
F&N practical today. Guess what? I forget to bring the whole list of spices for my spaghetti. What so funny about my practical is my spaghetti. Eleanor was trying to help me boil the spaghetti and you know what happen to it. I was washing something at the basin and I turn around. I saw red colour. So beautiful. But I look closely at it, I realise the spaghetti was on fire. I was so shocked. Amazing man. I never knew that spaghetti will caught fire and I saw it caught fire with my own eyes. Then Madam goh suddenly say she smell something on burnt. She thought it is my chicken salad that is in the oven have burnt. So i just went there and take it out.
Finally finished my Practical. By some sheer luck, I just happen to finished the cooking and end up, I forget to put certain ingredient into my cooking. My Farfelle was left untouched. There goes without saying cooking a decent meal. But I was happy because that would be the end of the last time I am going to try cooking again. I wonder what we need to do for coursework B.
Suddenly, msn was lively again. I was on computer talking with, firdaus, mushuang, anna, joanna, tiffany, magaret, yenchuan and benjamin all at one go.

Labels: , ,