Entries ♥

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

28






Dear Viewer,


I'm suppose to meet zulaikha at 7 in school however, I'm late. When I reach interchange, I saw tiffany. Was so lucky these while. I have been seeing tiffany like so many times. The time when she meet up with mushuang, I will always saw her.


Okays. When i reach school, I saw zulaikha sitting with xiulin. Was so sorry for being late. So we start our run. Suppose to be 8 Round and guess what, we only did 7 .. zzz. and walk one round. If i knew, at the seventh round, I should told her we are still at the 5th round. hahas. Then we stretch and we do our pull up. Each wanted to do 5. So little. It's for the start. Next time have to debate with her to do more than 20 .. hehes. Torture time.


Next, we went to the toilet. After that, we came out of the toilet and saw miss lim. Then together we went to the drink stall. Miss lim shout out for the uncle. hahas. Then next, zulaikha bought her drink and then I told miss lim * after you*. hahas.


Went up to the class, I was trying to arrange the chair and table. Having a hard time, then I started to sweep the floor a bit.


Then I feel that my hand is dusty, so I decide to make a trip to the toilet. Later on, I come back and continue to arrange.


However, I gotten myself into big trouble. My whole hand was so itchy. For the whole day. I think I didn't wash thoroughly.


Haix. I was playing with my ruler and suddenly, guess what, my ruler break into half. I was shocked. I only use my left hand, touch the ruler but It end up into half. Am I so strong. arghh. Need to replenish a new ruler.. ahh..


Labels: , ,