Entries ♥

Saturday, May 31, 2008

31 May 2008

Dear Viewer,
Today I went out with anna. Guess what. I saw Miss CHYE. My sec 3 form teacher with her mother and a guy. I think it is her boyfriend s0mewhere near pasa malam.I saw her and quickly ask anna is it her. Anna went to call her out. Then she ask us how is our study. Woah. What surprise me most is, she remember my name and anna of course. She ask us we going pasa malam. The thought of pasa malam make us sound like some cheapo, so I told her no , we are going to dobhy ghaut.
At first I wanted anna to go pasa malam but she tried to avoid it and bring me to those other expensive shop. And yes, I have found the cap that I want for my history trip on tuesday.
Next, we went to dobhy ghaut. We ate our lunch in *Kopitiam* Anna say it is healthy. I was freezing cold down there. Anna introduce me a dish- barbecue chicken. The queue was so long. I walk pass some other stall, find out that they do not have any business. Pathetic but the barbecue chicken stall is still having a long queue.
Finally until 4. My eyes pain. Anna brought me to the *Ice Monster* to eat Ice cream. Next week, time table a bit packed. Tuesday got history trip. Thursday catching up with primary school friend. But don't know how is the schedule going about.


And hahas. How I cooked My spaghetti. During the trial I boiled the spaghetti. During the exact exam, I soaked the spaghetti. Yeah. hahas.
There is no such thing as death, In nature nothing dies. From each sad remnant of decay, some forms of life arise so shall his life be take away before he knoweth that he hath it

Labels: , ,