Entries ♥

Sunday, May 04, 2008

4 May 2008

Dear Viewer,
Sunday. Went out with Mushuang to the library. No place to sit and pathetically we end up sitting on the floor. She was having difficulty with it. We went to Crystal Jade at 12. Yesh! I ate porridge and find it as tasty as before and the chicken while Mushuang had her noodle, don't know what noodle she is eating and her Little Long Bao.
Great men! It's freezing cold in the library. No idea how she get through. Then I came across this story book and briefly read through it. It's talking about two girl, twins, one thin and pretty and the other fat. Does pretty girl have so many stead. The fat one find a boyfriend called george. The story was pretty plain.
Oh yeah. I gotten Tawan blog link. He also have livejournal. Me have too! But no one know what's my link is. hahas. I have the livejournal for about more than 3 years already. hehes. I look through his blog and find out about the concert thing.
What! It's on the 10th of MAY!!!!. That's Jueying Birthday!!! ALAMAK!!! SAJC Cultural Centre. Where is that??

Labels: , ,