Entries ♥

Friday, June 06, 2008

5th of June 2008





























Dear Viewer,

Outing with Ps friend. Guess what. It's raining! Actually, we suppose to have six people on the outing but whye keat cannot so now we are left with 5 people. I meet joanna at about 12.30 at the tenth floor. We set off together to interchange. We were the first one to reach. We decide going to the mrt there and sit down. I suggest of wiping the umbrella with tissue cause it is too wet. Esther called to say she might be late. I thought she was on her way, in the mrt. So we decide going to the popular. We just take a look at the section on the CD and the jun rong called. We told her we are in the popluar and we quickly went down to find them. When we go down, we manage to see them from afar and both wearing jean , one dressed in black the other wore jacket. Jun rong and shengyen. We decide to go inside the mrt and wait for esther. To my surprise, I realise esther is still at home. AH!!
Okay, so we diall esther number and rushed her and guess what, she even forget to bring her EZ line card. Hahas. Then we use jun rong handphone to call esther until his handphone left on 1 bar of battery. Pathetic. So we used shenyan handphone. So big. okay. I even bring my storybook along too. I'm sure they thought I am crazy. Next, we decide to go to JU RONG first, not junrong. OKay. We was on the phone with esther while we were travelling in the mrt. We went to the end of the mrt while joanna was on the phone with esther. Quite scary walking down the alley, cause it is shaking. Finally we reached Yishun and esther board the train.
Finally we reached Jurong.
When took a lot of time discussing whether to go. KTV or POOL. We made up the decision and decide to go to the pool. It must be a lucky day cause they didn't check that we are not 18 yet. hahas. Usually they do.
We played at the pool. I am unable to take as much photo there cause still got other people down there. After pool, we decide going for lunch. We ate at the food court. Stupid food court. The food is lousy. Uncooked food, esther also complain about it.
Next, we went around, going to the arcade and then we wanted to take neoprint except for the guys cause they ran off to the arcade and play games. I disturb jun rong, stop him from playing the basketball thing. He was unhappy. So sorry. yea
In the end, we went to take neoprint. After that, we decide to watch movie. Wanted to watch kungfu panda and need to travel all the way to kallang. It's so far away and in the end we had no choice, we just decide to watch Indiana Jones. Junrong bought one set. Joanna, me and esther share one set, however they only drink , I eat. Shengyen seem like on diet like that.Hahas.
The movie was thrilling.
After movie, we decide to go for dinner. We went to the don't know is it some thai or korean place or what place to eat, forget the name of the place. I only drank orange sac. Just thought that I need to enrich myself with some vitamin C. hahas. And my handphone again , went wrongs. Black-outs again.!
Finally, we finished our journey and on our way home in the mrt. We travelled again. Esther was telling, this is the first time going out with us, she be the first one to go home. Hahas.
Then there was two lady in the mrt keep looking at us like not happy like that. Okay. By the time we reached interchange. Esther alight at yishun, shengyen at braddell and junrong meeting his friend at toapayoh interchange and me and joanna take bus home. Joanna was again talking about mrt sick. Hahas. I gotten a headache not because of mrt. It's because of my eyes. Too much exposure of looking and then cannot think properly and then talk rubbish in the mrt. Zzz.
Okay Finally we reached home and we take the lift together and say goodbye. ahhas.

Labels: , ,