Entries ♥

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

6 May 2008

Dear Viewer,
ARGHH!!!. I saw TAWAN Blog. He say he's going to move house to HOUGANG!!!. SO fast. SHould not have move house la!!.. What's so good for moving house. Next Sunday is going to be your birthday liao!!!. ALAMAk!!. ANd he's going to be hmm 18 years old.
Account Test! Guess what Guess what!! It's ridiculous!!! The whole paper was RUBBISH! I scanned through the paper as though I am doing A maths. But slightly better than A maths!. Have no slightest idea what it is asking. I just scribble number and words in it. My mind is still thinking about something else. Something that keep bothering me since last week. Going to do something to it or else I cannot keep a good focuse on what I am doing.
Something very wrong with my blog song. Need to do something to it la.
And it's Michelle Birthday today. Was in the examination hall, walk pass her and wished her Happy Birthday.
And Once again, Happy Birthday Michelle
Go to school very early at about 8? Was in the canteen all alone and do some serious thinking for poa. Looking out to see any familiar people but none. I tune in to my favourite song and listen. Teacher walking by and was looking at me. I don't know why they are looking at me for and I quickly pretend to do account.


Cancer Horoscope: Awkward! You'll come face to face with someone you've been avoiding, but you'll get through it.


This special LIttle Poem:
A star has 5 ends..
A square has 4 ends..
A triangle has 3 ends..
A line has 2 ends..
A life has 1 end..
A friendship has no end..
Friendship are meant to have lots of problems in it
and Friends are of course very very Fragile..
I've lost such nice friends and now.. They are no longer
there for me
I've regreted not treasuring my friends

When things happen it's better to
close one eye,
Forgive and Forget..
I know..
It's easy to forgive but it's hard to forget

Labels: , ,