Entries ♥

Friday, May 09, 2008

9 May 2008

Dear Viewer,
F&N, It's terrible. Guess what I did yesterday. I went to the computer and watch videos. War-in-laws. I watch all the episode. I'm crazy. Suppose to have exam tmr and yet I am there watching. Ahha. My mother thought I am trying to be crazy. I'm serious. I told her I am going out at midnight. Sure wait and see what I going to do at midnight. F&N mid year in the hall, 2 hours was so long, could have finished it in less than 30 minutes. hahas. It's because I didn't really study and I was laughing when I answer those question. The answer I wrote in the paper is what I think it is correct and I think should be like that, according to my logic and not according to the truth that the people have found out. I was smiling to myself as I complete the paper, fidgeting around and I should have slow down my speed. So much time left. I saw people raising their hand up getting paper and I saw teacher went in and went out and some even walk around to see.

I was listening to this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7eMPG4G3fY over and over again. Thought of putting the embeded code in but they don't allow. Hahas
This is such a nice song.

It's so slient today. Sms her yesterday to apologise. You may think I am not sincere enough, Even if you just didn't read the msg and just delete the message, it's the best I can do for the time being.

CIP tmr. How How and there the CO concert tmr. Should I go? hahas but none accompany me, none appreaciate CO, don't tell me I should ask anna go.

Labels: , ,