Entries ♥

Sunday, June 01, 2008

1 May 2008

Dear viewer,

It's the first day of a new month. I finally finished my evaluation, just anyhow do. No time for that. History trip is on tuesday. Exciting though. But I'm more excited for thursday outing with PS friend. I wonder how we deal with the day and we are going to have dinner together. It's all so exciting. Pool or Bowling have to depend on the price. Save all we can.

I open my gmail and saw many spam. Then I went in to see what the spam is about and happen to enter to some illegal website.~ You know what I mean..

Daphne, I know you wanted to eat my spaghetti. Hahas.
Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not, and often times we call a man cold when is only sad.

Questions:1. What is life to me?
Something that cannot be renew and have to be treasure.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
I will go to RUSSIA.

3. What's your favorite thing to do?

To play as much as I can
4. Do you think money can buy happiness?

It is impossible.

5. If u have one dream to come true, what will it be?

To be a CSI

6. Do you believe u can survive without money?

In the past, people hunt to live, why not leii.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?

Lose my determination.

8. If you win $1 million, What would you do?

I will open a company and recurit those disabled people.

9. What do you dream of doing in the future?

Destory the world.

10. List out 3 goods points of the person who tagged you?

Funny, cheerful and optimistic.

11. What makes you happy?

Watching show.

12. What type of person do you hate the most? Backstabbers and liars

13. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
To be someone great.

14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

I will join the police force, help them catch theive.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

Career, friend, kinship

16. If it's the end of the world, what will it be your last wish?

Hope for a better world next time.

17. If you have a chance to choose, would you want to go back in time?

Of course

18. What is the ONE thing you badly want it NOW?

I wanted to get A for english(impossible right eh)

19. Are you courageous enough to tell the person you like him/her ?

No.

20. Do you have a pet?

No

Don't have Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of

20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chatter box that he/she has been tagged.

1- Yijun

2- Daphne

3- Eleanor

4- Cammie

5- Yenchuan

6- no body

7-no body

8- no body

Labels: , ,