Entries ♥

Monday, June 16, 2008

16 June 2008

Dear Viewer,

I went to school for Co-Curricular Activity. I was all alone walking to the classroom on the fourth floor to retrieve my file and my instrument. Know why I never mention what my CCA is because I abhor my CCA. When I turned my head, I saw this 5/3 classroom, a group of people inside and I saw a women sitting on a desk. At first I thought of ignoring who she is, but my burning curiosity prompt me to look at her menacingly. I was so shocked when the person turned out to be Miss Wong. So, I gradually go to the take my stuff and take out my phone to call Tiffany.

CCA is Stupid.

After CCA, Tiffany, Mushuang and I went to have our lunch. After lunch, Tiffany went home whereas the both of us went to study. We were in the chinese classroom because of the aircon. However, the aircon doesn't seem to be in the correct function so the expert Miss Ong was trying to fix the aircon and miracles does happen.

I visit the toilet a few times. I spotted a suspicious person outside my classroom and mushuang told me is valerie. My mind swirled to the vision, valerie sitting alone there, who and what is she doing down there and some thoughts even came to my mind and I was wondering why would she actually make a trip to the school. Well, after coming out of the toilet, I saw another person walking and this one I know, it's Xiulin. And why would xiulin be with valerie? So, mushuang called her and talk to her and I was just standing quite far behind, smiling and laughing to myself. This is interesting. After the conversation ends, I asked mushuang, * valerie , skin colour have a very big contrast*

So, after study, we went off to the KFC and have our dinner. Met the both girl again, I was behaving a bit weird. That little kids, STupid little kids, play and play can't he see that I am carrying some food and was trying to pass and still stand there like a idiot. My mood change, I was so angry. Can't the parents be more responsible by teaching their kids do not dawdle around.

I was not behaving in my old self.

* For he who I desire*

Labels: , ,