Entries ♥

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

17 June 2008

Dear Viewer,

I was suppose to meet mushuang in school at 9 but she was late. So i decide to take 238 first. My mood was spoil by some idiot again. There was this women, who board the bus and seem to be very rush behaviour. I was in front of her at first and then she walk swiftly and U-turn to walk in front of me. The bus started to move and I was still behind her, holding on to the handle. That women just stop abruptly and turn around push my hand away and went for the sit. HELLO MADAM. If you are in a rush, should not you at least quickly find a seat in front instead of paused like some idiot and the next moment turn behind to push my hand away for one sitting. If you scared that you will fall, then in the first place you should not have try to overtake me. STUPID WOMEN. She even act as if nothing has happen. Asinine people.

I went to the back and have a seat. I was swearing and cursing the women. So uncouth and ill bred. What kind of Singaporean she is representing.

I reached by 10 and in the first place I wanted to go up but decide not to go up because I saw joey sitting all alone there. So I decide to join her for a while. At first she want to go to the art room and do art but the teacher have something on, so pathetic girl sitting in the canteen all along doing her english tuition homework. I was trying to read the Chinese news paper that I have brought earlier but I gave up halfway. There is no way for me to start liking chinese in such a short period of time.

Mushuang reached school at about 11. At about 1 or 2, we went down for our lunch. I was trying to communicate with the uncle selling mixed rice and I gave the wrong information. I was suppose to tell him plate rice and he thought taking away and prepare the Styrofoam. Then I told him clearly and he say so you want to here eh? Paiseh because of the wrong information, I just nodded.

We stay in school until about 4 plus before we went home.


There are moments when, even to the sober eye of Reason, the world of our sad humanity must assume the aspect of Hell.



* For he who I desire*

Labels: , ,