Entries ♥

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

18 June 2008

Dear Viewer,
Today I went to school for CCA again. I meet Zulaikha at 8.30 and we went to school together. She sit in the canteen for 3hours doing her homework while I went for my CCA. Again, the same thing happen, I walk pass the class and saw their window all close but there were student inside and the teacher in whites.
I called tiffany to come up quickly and collect our instrument.
Next, we have our CCA at the second floor. Anna keep disturbing me. I was so fed up with her behaviour. She keep using her finger nail to hit me and finally my temper burst again. I twist her hand and I hit her hard on her hand. Then I was there spouting nonsense and Tiffany seem to be quite surprise cause I was using scolding anna halfway suddenly talked about, I am not interested in girl, so stop trying to touch me and I even called anna * Si lesbian*. I can't believe when my temper flare up, it is like that. Great men. This is me.

* The past of my shadow is back* Great!

Next, we have our break, I went to the 7 eleven to buy small portion pizza to eat. After that we went back to have our CCA. After CCA, i left the room with tiffany and anna and I saw Miss Wong on the phone.

The three of us went to the canteen to find Zulaikha. Zulaikha and me went to long john sliver and eat, library to use the toilet and returning books and look at shoes, perfumes and I even have my foot step into the Undergarments stall. Done and Home.

* For He who I desire*

Labels: , ,