Entries ♥

Monday, June 23, 2008

23 June 2008

Dear Viewer,
School reopen. I went to school as usual, taking 155 to school. I was a bit tired. I saw Jia ying in the bus. It's really so coincidence. In class, Miss Koh was talking about the CIP so I decide to join the CIP cause it is 8 hours. After school, Zulaikha and I went to find Miss KOH. Miss Koh was super late. Tiffany they all, was waiting downstair for so long and getting a bit impatient. So, after Miss koh have came, we wrote our contact number and name on the sheets of paper before we went off. Weilin, Zulaikha and I went to the popular and Zuliakha was finding stuff to buy.
So, Weilin and I decide to go first. We went to the library to close our CIP. 34 hours for me. Next, weilin and I went to the comics connection and look at the Detective Conan, More than words to look at something and finally we reached the bus stop. I saw Junrong and shenyan and some of their classmates at the bus stop. Too much of the coincidence for today.
Bus 142 came first, so I board 238 later on. Junrong was on the bus and I was talking to him and saw his textbooks so indifferent from mine.

Labels: , ,