Entries ♥

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

3 June 2008















Dear Viewer,
History trip to Labrador there. I wasn't happy at all and was not enthusiastic I go to school as usual. Mother accompany me down then happen to see miss lim's mother. Then she ask, not already daylight, no need to scare, can go to school on my own. Nah. It wasn't because of that. Finally, my mother told her that it's because I can't see the number. Agrr. No need to tell people about it. Then she ask me why I don't want to wear spectacle. Then she ask my mother to go back and she bring me to the bus stop and help me look for the number. ARGG. It's so embarrassed. I reached interchange and meet zulaikha at the control station. We went to school together. Handphone not working well. Apologise if I didn't reply your sms. My handphone is currently announced as spoil. My handphone went black-outs. I use my gut feeling to type the message. The first part was quite alright but at the back, the word was wrong. Then yesterday, I sms my sister and then end up sending message to someone else which I don't know who it is.
We went there on the bus. I sit beside vanessa chew.
We went to the Labrador first. Went to see singapore naval base, where it was situated. Then there we lead to some sea. Miss Koh was explaining thing and I wasn't paying attention at all. I lack of something in me, my mood wasn't on the trip at all. Not feeling as excited as daphne they all. I saw they taking photo and etc. Neither do I feel the excitement to join in. Then everyone was trying to take miss koh photo. Why do I not want to join in? So, I didn't bother, just wander around on my own and look at the sea. Miss koh was on the topic of Port . I was looking at the port, I just wish, I was there working. Driving the ship around.
Then Anna wanted to take photo with miss koh. No one help her, so I help her take her handphone to take photo. AHha, Finally , first time in my life, I heard miss koh calling my name. Only five people brought their cap/hat there. Me, anna, Regina, Zulaikha and Gillian.
Only one 5/1 was there. Then mostly 5/2 and 5/3. I saw 5/2 all of them except me, walk together. 5/3 all separate, with their own friend.
Then we were on the bus. The bus pass by alexandra hospital. Then miss koh explain about it and then the bus bring us pass where Japanese use to keep comfort women at, now currently convert to some car shop.
Then I saw Bukit Timah CC. Miss KOh say she live here with her parents and told us her block is 16. If I didn't remember wrongly.
Next we went to somewhere near bukit timah, I think. Then we climb the hundred over step. Miss koh, Miss don't know what esther and anna, climb halfway and then went to have a sit. Lousy. Then all of us went to the very top. Then they wanted to take photo. I was quite reluctant to join. Trying to move away, but Li xin suddenly, called me to come over. zzz. Then they got a uncle to help us take photo. After that, they told the uncle to take photo together. Haix. Then daphne ask the uncle to run the step together. See who is the fittest. I was like. Huh. Then we ran down the step. Zulaikha first, I second. Don't know why, I was running the stair halfway, suddenly have this fear. Fear of falling over. Mind not very clear. Not tired. But I was not happy at all. then the teacher was asking me , fun? I just smile , yeah, yeah. I don't felt fun at all.
Then we went back. We went to Kranji Memorial Hall. Then, so many tombs. I have never seen before. Two president died during their presidential, was buried there and their tombs was far apart because of their religion.
Then we went to the top. So many tomb. Then miss koh give us a task, ask us to find two people in here. One by the name of PAPAYA and the other HEENAN. I was wondering how to spell HEENAN. and I thought it is spell as KEI sth . So I went searching for that. Anna wanted to ask miss koh but miss koh just told us to find out on our own. Then I was looking at those alphabetic. over hundred thousand on the wall. Then still have to find PAPAYA from the over hundred thousand of tombs again. I saw Zulaikha they all went to find the tomb first so I decide to wander off on my own and look at the wall. I think they found papaya. Miss koh say he is the youngest but I didn't bother to see what she have say about the papaya. I just continue searching. Then miss koh shout across to anna, telling her actually HEENAN is spell like that.I was like huh!!! I have to re find.
Then everyone went to the wall and search. Then suddenly, I saw them, all of them disappear. And miss koh voice on the other wall. I think they have found it. Forget it.
I went to find they all. I was walking all alone. Miss koh saw me and call me, Xue li have you found Heenan. Obviously I have not, if not I won't have come and join you all, where heenan is at where you are standing at. I was so angry but manage to chill down. I just shake my head. Then she say, heenan is here. I'm not stupid. Yeah.
After she explain finish. I went off to look at more wall. So many weird name. Tons and Tons. Just can't finish glancing through. It was drizzling. Anna wanted to take photo with me, but I was reluctant. Then miss koh and the other teacher came and started to talk about someone vandalise the wall. It does look like, who is the evil one? Then I walk off to the other side and look at the wall and anna and some other student went to sit down. 5/2 are more enthusiastic. All went round looking except anna. I walk alone to see the wall. I forget to go to the tomb. ARHH. Miss out.
Finally everything is over. We went back to school. Suppose to meet joey at the canteen and I wanted to go up to the classroom and take my books. After that, I came down , joey went to wash her hand and we were standing at the staircase somewhere near the canteen. Miss koh come down and saw us and then began to talk to us. She ask us whether we have enjoy ourself. Anna was complaining about the mosquito bites. Then she turn her attention to me, She should have enjoy herself. I just say ya. My foot la, do i look like have I enjoyed a bit at all. I wanted my handphone with me. All I wanted is my handphone. Hope it is working well. It spoil my whole day spirit. And there it might affect my thursday mood too!!.
Hand Phone!!!
I was at anna house. She ask me to open my neopet account to see how much money I have in the bank and I accidently let her see my password. Then she try to open my neopet, using my password to see. The worst is, I was about to go home, I was outside talking with her mother. I gotten my account hack is okay. It's okay if someone just went inside to see only. THe worst part is she even called me. I told her I am still outside her house, talking with your mother with joey. Then she came out of the house and told me, She go to my account again and the worst worst is!! She even have the audacity to say she send my neopets -LEE ZONG GENG into Neolodge. I Was like huh. YOu use my money in there to send the stupid neopets-lee zong gent to some neolodge. STILL Have the guts to say so!!. I was so angry men!!!!
I need to change my password and this may cause me to lose my beautiful background. outrageous men.
Then there was this person who suddenly add me in msn. He told me , don't know is I add him or he add him and then continue his rubbish. He say that his name is Joan, what the, A girl name. THen I went to friendster and check then I asked him, are you daphne friend. THen he say, yea, but now no longer due to something and then say you want to know me then it would be better if I don't listen to daphne descripition of him because both of them quarrel. STUPID LA> WHen did I ever say I wanted to kNow him. BLoody Hell. Waste of my time talking to some idiot!. Morever, he's still younger than me. 15 years old XIAO DIDI. Bloody hell. SHOO OFF!!

I'm certainly no victim in this. I don't want to come off as a sad sack; I pissed a lot of people off

I'll meet the raging of the skies, but not an angry father.

Labels: , ,