Entries ♥

Friday, July 11, 2008

11 July 2008

Dear Viewer,
Left with 81 Days to O's. Friday, I gotten my maths test back. Weilin got top 45/50. There was a EXCELLENT on her maths test paper. Anna was also so happy that she score very well. She got 40 at first, but after adding another the point, she got 41/50. Yea yeah. She sound so happy. I heard 5/3 have gotten their paper back. I wonder how they fare too!! Mrs Kooh was so angry because the class wasn't paying attention to her going through the maths. I were a bit turn off because we were one of them too. Going through answer with our friend and ignore her presence.
And Yes speaking of the maths test, Yesterday maths TEST WAS A SCREW. SERIOUSLY SCREW up the whole paper. I leave blank for almost all question on paper 2.
Next few weeks I will have afternoon study. Terrifying man. It last till 4 plus. Which mean we have lesson from the morning to 4 plus. ZzzzZ and the worst part for me is I still got CCA after that. Next week will be the very last week for the Sec 4 and 5.
Today, I was suppose to meet tiffany in the morning. I was finally early today. I just don't know why I have being coming late to school lately.
I went all the way to the class and then went all the way down to the needle work room because Diana sprained her ankle and we have to the privileges to change room. First floor was fun because we will go recess very early. So we had accounts for the first and second period. There was suppose to be some test however most of us don't know how to do include me and Mrs Chow have no choice but to teach us. Next, chinese lesson, we went up to the fourth floor. History, Went all the way down. Miss koh wasn't there at all, no one bother to find her. Recess, I had chicken satay. HAHAS. However I was still hungry after eating 7 chicken satay stick.
English, Bio lesson , Mr Tang was trying to get people to participate in class and get us to go up and write down the answer.
Maths. Mrs Kooh was so angry.
After school, I was rushing everywhere. Finally found anna at the canteen and I told her her I will go up to the class and get something. I went to the toilet first then went to retrieve my F&N files.
I went to find madam goh and ask her about the PLEASE SEE ME. Hahas. I didn't know I have so many mistake for my F&N and the worst part is, I don't have my tumbdrive with me and how on earth am I going to edit it? PLUS PLUS the tumbdrive is with MRS TAN. Haiz.
Went to CJC. In their performing ARTS ROOm, there was SJI, CJC and our school. We play the song first. I was so nervous and my heart almost drop out. It is because there were two blank space beside my left and one blank space from my right and people were sitting so far apart from me and only three people playing the first part. Anna , Germaine and Me. Hais. How I wished tiffany was there. Then both of them seat so so so far away from me and I was like sitting all alone and have to play the song and the worst part is MISS SIM went up the stage to be the conductor. I almost want to faint. I just don't know why I was so scared. She was standing in front of me.
Finally the rehearsal was over. ARHHHH.. Then the two school went up. The SJI was so pro in their parts. Only two to three people went up the stage and not the whole ensemble.
Still had to come to CJC on Wed, THURS and FRI.
FInally everything ends and I take 153 home.
Suddenly just wished to see him. My greastest wish is to get a wish from him.
10 more days.

Labels: , ,