Entries ♥

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

16 July 2008

Dear viewer,

O yes. 5 more days. I had Chinese Listening yesterday and thank goodness, this is the last paper in chinese I am taking.

And yes daphne, I double check the alvin and realise he is connected to my Primary school friend Chen yong. How concidence. Luckily he don't bear grudge because of what happen when we were Primary 6 but the BKH, bear grudges. Come on I'm not scared, get all your gangster friend. He's just an idiot. I have throw away all the thing that he have gave me when I am P6. STUpid BKH. The half love necklace, the muscical box and etc, all throw away. And I think was kind of immature and childish too.
Okay, today history lesson, Miss koh was talking about she's going to give herself a treat. A treat to so called Machu Picchu. I was like huh!!! where is that. Then she began to show us the picture. Love it men. The place is so huge and beautiful. Then she began to tell us that the place is where the inca Civilisation is. Machu Picchu is somewhere in peru and she going to stay there for 21 days and spend her christmas on paris. Hahas. Classmates ask her how much she spend. Guess what, Her treat is such expensive. She say she say spend about 7000 plus , 4000 plus just for the ticket.
This is asinine!!!
She claim that it is one of her goal or dream. I was like Huh. Her some logical thinking. Then out of no reason she mention about a teacher from our school, being teaching in this school for half a month went to type her name to check whether any student blog about her. Then all sort of stuff and then the teacher was so upset when she saw those blogging and miss koh have to end up being the counselling her. She even say that she would not do such a think because she's being teaching for more than 30 years, there might be tons of comment about her. O yeah, speaking of that, yeah, I had to admit too. I was one of them too .. Hahahas. I did comment bad thing in one of my post, saying about her insensitive, throw my CIP the form on the table. Okay, shall skip this part.
There's maths test tmr..
Today, Mrs Kooh change our seating. Two on Two. I quickly push my chair in. Hoping no one would sit with me though. I want to sit alone. Haizz..
I was chatting with Firdaus on the msn, my dear friend, learn to tolerate and give in, I'm sure the auntie will get its retribution soon one day.
Ahhas. 5 days more, yeah, Being seeing he online recently. I was waiting, putting some hint, waiting for his wishes. He is online now.. OOO yeahh
And yes YC>> you want to know who is the he I refer to right, someone who I know for 13 years lorh!! HAHAHAS.

Labels: , ,