Entries ♥

Saturday, July 19, 2008

19 July 2008

Dear Viewer,
Yesterday concert at CJC was a screw. I went home alone. When I arrive at the bus stop, there was only one guy there. I missed my two buses-105 and 153. The guy leave and board his bus and I was left stranded on the bus stop. Finally another bus came-153. I missed my bus because I can't see the number. Last day of the CCA. Yes. I gotten my second maths test paper. Paper 2-- 6/24. Crazy.
Maths test 1 - 42/50
Maths test 2 - 30/50
There will be history test next week on the chapter Cold War. Mrs kooh mention about which chapter we will be tested on, student give out unpleasant sound. Hahas. Because of the Loci chapter.
17 July 2008 ,
Maths test was a screw. I was so angry for the noise that is around in the classroom. I squash my paper and almost tear my question paper. After maths test, I went for the mass rehereasal and late for CCA. I spend about 40 minutes for CCA.

Labels: , ,