Entries ♥

Sunday, July 20, 2008

20 July 2008

Dear viewer,
today is the last day being 16 years old. I have accomplished nothing for this one year and I am such a failure..
Firdaus was the first one to wished me happy birthday. Thanks!!!. hahas.
There was this guy by the name of weijie-26 years old, Know him for less than 2 weeks. Okay, he's quite fun and every two day will call me. Yesterday he keep calling and I decide to deactivate my free incoming call. So noisy. Keep calling. Although I don't feel uncomfortable chatting with him. But I just don't like to talk on phone and talking about some crap whereby I half a time not listening to it. I just don't know why I will feel uncomfortable talking with girl on phone. Stranges. I decide not to answer any of the old man call.
I'm feeling a bit unhappy.
He's not online. Hope to receive his wishes still. Have not being talking to him since May...

Labels: , ,