Entries ♥

Monday, July 21, 2008

21st July 2008

Dear Viewer,
Happy Birthday To myself! I'm 17 years old. Don't know I wasn't happy at all. Fake to smile and all. Spend the day doing accounts homework and nothing much. In school, classmates and friends wished me Happy Birthday. Anna gave me a present. She say she hand make it. I was quite shocked to see that she can actually did it. If it was me, I will definitely die.
O yes. I was looking at a blog of a lady called LaozharBo. http://laozhabor.blogspot.com/ This one. Don't know just have the sudden interest to look at her blog. This woman down ther is young at the heart. That's what people should follow instead of staying so grumpy everyday. Isn't it? I heard from my mei, saying that she is a university graduate. Woah. Definitely a smart woman.

Labels: , ,