Entries ♥

Thursday, July 31, 2008

31 July 2008

Dear Viewer,
I was looking at the SP booth and ask about the marine course. Protect my eyesight is my very first important thing to do this few months.

After english, I ran after miss yip with xueying to ask miss yip something and I happen to freak out and unable to speak a simple english and miss yip was rather patient. How come? I speak with Aishah in english, I don't freak out that much but why Suddenly talk to teacher freak out. Die! and I almost freak out talking with clare too! During chinese lesson, we watch the 881!!! hahahs. Physic test is rubbish!!. Maths test wasn't better either.
Test 3 maths test was only 26/50.
I am damn happy today! Unable to describe everything in full detail. Farewell party from the CCA and ate cake and soon kueh, fishball. And received present from some junior and there was a card. Anna was quite unhappy because she don't have any card. Errh. Kaz.
Okay, I rushed to the mass practice and everyone happen to ends the mass. Then I saw daphne cried so I decide to stay behind for a while. Next, We went down to the canteen. I look for weilin and then Miss wong bought some cupcakes and ask all of us to eat. Dawn ask me to get the whole box to let miss wong choose. SO I took one box, cos there were many box. Miss wong say she still have another box in the staff room. Okay, then I choose one from it. Ate it a bit unwilling. Cupcake. Gross men. So oily. Okay. I force myself to eat finish and almost vomit.
Then here came the part where anna told miss wong I try to take her photo at that time. I Stared at anna!! WHAT THE! What did she just tell miss wong. I look at weilin. Weilin then help me by scolding anna. okayzz!!! I was so angry. STUPID ANNA!!!.. How can you did this to me.
But luckily, Miss wong say we'll take photo on another day. I quickly turn behind I replied Hmm. what about saturday. Hehes. Okay. Her expression- smiling though. But one cannot judge a human by its look because looks are the one that will deceive you. I don't know what she is thinking Bad or good, I am unable to tell .
Okay and I feeling uneasy about her facial expression.

My main motive is to take candid photo only but never thought of taking photo with her la. zzz
I went home with weilin, Xy, Danielle, Xinyi, dawn, vanessa poon but went to kfc with xinyi, dawn and vanessa then we were gossiping about Xy during the whole conversation. Hahas.. kkas.

Labels: , ,