Entries ♥

Friday, July 04, 2008

4 July 2008

Dear viewer,
Counting down to O-level. I'm still left with 88 days. School organise a healthier food choice day. We had mass to 9 plus, had our recess, gotten free gift and went for skipping. Skipping is exciting. I was filled with joy and enthusiasm.
Next activity we had is Band concert. WOOHOOO and there is choir and dance. Band is a exciting view however, choir change the mood and dance bring back a bit of the atmosphere back. Yc keep asking me to go to catholic high but I was unwilling to go. Firstly its because Anna say catholic high, only little boy and anna even say she would not demote herself to go for this kind of things. Next, it's because it's some special occasion tomorrow. Thirdly, I wanted to watch my tv. Lots of show being programme.

Labels: , ,