Entries ♥

Sunday, July 06, 2008

7th of July 2008

Dear viewer,
it's Monday. I was about to go and bath when I heard Scooby doo song playing and I quickly pick up the phone. It was from a unknown number. The person began to speak in Chinese and I was listening intently and finally heard some familiar word. Survey. I said Okay. Why can't the person get an English speaking female talking to me. Okay. I was trying hard to understand. Luckily she gave choices for me to choose and I always choose the second choices because I am unable to catch what she was saying. Finally to the last question, No choices and I say I don't know because I don't know what she was asking. She began to repeat again using simpler word. O So the person all the while was talking about hand phone. I say I prefer Sony. Then she ask me what is my surname and name and she even say from my voice she believe that I am very young and is a student. She even say I have very nice name. I was like dots..
O YEAH. Finally the lady finish speaking. I heave a sigh of relief.

Have anyone heard before the pregnant man giving birth to a baby girl?

6Th of July

I cooked my chicken with butter, sunflower oil and Vegetable Oil. AHHAS. This is to prepare for my upcoming F&N coursework B. I can't differentiate the colour. I went out to the interchange to buy the corrugated board and chicken Meat with my sister. She wanted to buy present for her friend. The board is so big, it's so disgracing if I really bring the board to school. ARGHH.

5TH of July

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WING LAM AND XIU LIN!!!

Labels: , ,