Entries ♥

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

8 July 2008

Dear Viewer,
What would you feel when your friend say that you are stubborn? Everyone have its own rights to be what they want and you can't possibly change a person attitude just because something have happened. Can you juggle between friendship and studies? Do you think friend are necessary? Have you ever wonder why is there a need for friend? Can you bottle your temper until it is full and still able to cap it?
Okays. There you go, todays events. I went to school with a big board and first time hand packed ingredients which amounted to one container. I was almost late to school, All thanks to XY.
Next, I had english, maths lesson. Recess, I had Chicken Cutlet with Spaghetti. I almost vomit. Physic, POA, F&N. We had our practical. Practical was of no fun. I have to torture my stomach to eat those chicken that I have cooked, not knowing whether it is cooked or half-cooked.
AFter F&N, weilin, XY and me went to find Miss Yip. Guess what, weilin was hoping that she was not in there because she think that Miss Yip have forgotten about the meeting. So, I decide to persist on by going for the meeting.
I was being bullied. Miss yip keep poking me. Forcing me to talk.
Next, CCA. AHha. THis is the interesting part. By the time we went down for CCA, it's already almost 5. So we had a short time in there.
I was just wondering am I having anorexia. I have just grew a hatred towards food. I feel that food are disgusting.

Labels: , ,