Entries ♥

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

9 of July 2008

Dear viewer,
School life is so busy. Today, My CCA had to go up to the stage and performed. I was shocked that I am sitting in the centre of the stage. I panicked and was so nervous. But I still managed to finished the whole song with a unstable state. I feel so light suddenly and easily pushed down, I guess it is because I have lose weight. Today during recess I bought macroni soup. I thought of trying something new to whet up my appetite but after a few spoon, I decide to give up and pour away the whole bowl and bought one hushbrown instead. Ahha. This one work.
At 1.30pm, I went down to the canteen again to buy hushbrown and this time I bought two. This is gruesome, I almost puke after almost finishing eating the second piece. It's not that I want to waste food but I have no choice so I end up drinking milo.
I had Chinese Oral. I almost fallen asleep while waiting in the holding room. Suddenly, Miss wong came in and then was talking some student. I heard she was talking about CLB. I heard someone say she very extra. Hahas. And yes, quite actually, now is Chinese Oral, she should come during English Oral instead.
The topic was weird. I was caught unprepared. It was on parents and children thing. I was shocked. It just seem like I am doing english Compo. I jsut wonder if the examiner can hear what I am talking.
It's math test tomorrow.
I have only 12 days more.

Labels: , ,