Entries ♥

Sunday, August 10, 2008

11 August 2008

Dear Viewer,
I stayed at home the whole day. My sister went to pulau Ubin for NEP camp. Just recalled my sister talking about how singaporean now no longer love their country as much as our forefathers. After they have study oversea, these peoples stay over at other country to developed rather than coming back to singapore. Singapore then have to resort to buying talents from overseas country, one example would be the ping pong girl from China.
Eversince I stepped my foot to secondary school, I have never likes singapore as much as what I used to like when i am in primary school. Why? I guess its the school didn't promote enough being a singaporean examples singing National Anthem, School Pledge or even National Song.
*We have no rights, we have no say and we longed to be free oneday.* This phrase I recalled from my primary school times, where our teacher told us have to remember no matter what and many more phrases. But in secondary school, no, there isn't a need to do so. My sister told me her school still hold such talks and I heard that they have to sing National Anthem three times until it is loud enough everyday.
The feeling of working hard seem to cease each day cause the school dosen't really force us to study well or whatsoever. Action speaks louder than words please.
No point talk and talk.
IF there were to one word to describe the school, that would be lousy.
Behaviour was terrible, worst then what I have seen in mixed school. But luckily, I wasn't influence by their behavoiur so much or else I would be a total different person.

Labels: , ,