Entries ♥

Monday, August 25, 2008

25th of August 2008

Dear viewer,
Tomorrow is my sister birthday and there goes without saying i have to think of a present for her. But what suits her best?
There's social studies and english prelims tomorrow. I had barely touched on my social studies and I think it would be more appropriate if I have draw up a time table to check on the subject that i need to study within the period or day. What's bothering me for the time being is I still have history on wednesday. I will be home at 7 plus pm at night and how can i manage to read through all chapters for history for the fact that I knew I can't do it either.
I feel I have let down miss koh for the fact that she have been nagging and repeating those chapters on maybe Cold war- which was the worst chapter. I have no idea what it is all about and especially on the chapter after cold war which is the fall of communism. Woohooohs.
OKay.
I have to go school at 7 tomorrow, so what the best thing I can do now? It is to SLEEP~~~ hahas.

Labels: , ,