Entries ♥

Friday, August 01, 2008

2nd of August 2008

Dear Viewer,
Honour's Day. Weilin say she will come but in the end she panseh me. Okays. What is today event. I reached school at 7.30am. I walked around and wait for tiffany. We went to the second floor toilet and then around. By 8 am, we assembled at the ava room. Miss Chua pronounce my name wrongly. It's xue not xiu. Next, Miss chua told us to take a refreshments first before we go to the hall. Sajivani, tiffany and I went to the toilet. On my way back, we saw miss yip and then the three of us began to laugh and Miss yip then say * what* * what* * what*
Went up the stage a bit frighten. I think I might have stage fright. Until now then I realise it. Won't it be too late?
After the whole thing ends, tiffany's mother help me and tiffany take photo. Together with mushuang, we went to eat. First we took photo with Mr yap. Miss lim.THe first thing miss lim told ms is she saw my mother. I gave a weird expression to her. Hahas. Tiffany and mushuang take with mrs alex, mrs choo, three of us took with mrs kooh.Mrs kooh wanted to charge us money. Hahas. Next, tiffany and I take photo with Madam goh. She told us must remember F&N. Finally I went to call for Miss koh and took photo with her. Next, tiffany and Mushuang suppose to take photo with miss koh then ning xin came to help me and ask me to take photo with them together. Hmm. Abit unwilling cause I seem to be quite extra to take another time. Wah, Miss koh two hand was on my shoulder during the first take and the second take.
Then we went to find Miss Wong and her friend but then we stop at miss yip and one of them went to ask miss yip. Okay, next, Tiffany and mushuang each take turn to take photo with the chinese teacher. I heard them say she wore the same clothing. Then she take tiffany bag and carried it and miss wong suddenly said, What are you trying to do? Then both stand in front of a pot of plant. Miss wong then said, what with the thing sticking out of your head. Then finally they moved to the chinese board. Okay. Then I tried to help mushuang to take the photo but my hand move and shake the camera. Don't know why recently my hand cannot carry things that well. My hand seem a bit shaky , even holding on to the hymn sheet, hand will definitely shake. They took a long time and finally have their photo taken.
Is it because of the my locker the lock??
Next, Miss yip came and we tiffany took with miss yip first. Then my turn. Miss yip was urging me to talk. She said * I want to hear you talk* Then I asked talk what? Then I said *Can I take photo with you* Hahas. Miss yip then said she don't like to take photo with the tall ones and then after taking finish the photo, she use something on her hand and hit at mushuang.
Finally, Miss wong. Taking photo with her was fast. She decide on taking photo at the stairs and ask me to stand on the second level. And then done. THen mushuang turn. O. Then I suggest the three of us. Miss Yeung/ong then said one at the stairs at each level. Okay then I stand the topest cause I was the shortest. Yea. After taking photo finished, Miss Yeung/ong then said now you can tell the class that you are taller than miss wong. I was laughing. MIss wong then gave some expression which I didn't manage to see. Next, we wait for Mrs Nicholas. Wait for more than half an hour. I was dying. Losing patient. Then we decide to go off.

1st of August
It is the official day for the opening of the ghost festival. I skipped English lesson because I got the Honour's Day rehearsal. After the rehearsal, I went up to the class, xueying and anna was there. Guess what they were doing. Applying nail polish.
Then together with tiffany, all of us went to find Miss Yip, for the english comprehension paper. Miss yip came out with the chrysanthemum bottled drinks and she was drinking. Then I took a long time before telling why I find her for. Then she look around and say why so many people here. Then xueying say wait for me. Then Miss yip say, then I shall let you all wait some more. Hahas. Then she really stand at the door there, drinking the chrysanthemum tea until she look at the durian outside the staff room. Then she told us the durian belong to hers. Tell us don't touch it. Hahas. Then she went in and then finally came out and hand me the paper. Then she began to talk to the durian, you better stay here arh, and turn to us and say, don't touch my durian again.
Then I went to return my story books and xueying go and retrieve her CIP forms back.

Labels: , ,