Entries ♥

Sunday, August 03, 2008

3rd of August 2008

Dear Viewer,
I was on msn just now. I saw he's online again. HAhas. online for a very long period but I never went to talk to him. OKays.
I was talking to Firdaus about bonus, Jiamin about the mp4 and then tiffany about the photo and mushuang about the teacher and then got disturb by the guy-joan, Stupid la. CAll what Jie. Don't try to anyhow get involve in my family lines. Not even the same surname and then traits don't even have the same. Siao.
Then weijie keep calling me, then I keep ignoring the phone call.
Okay, finally talk to the chris , suddenly he talk to me. Wah. its like so long already, finally talk to him. What about talking to kevin. Wonder what's up with him. Then I was talking to Chris, ask what he work as now? The told me he work as a police now. hahas. Funny men

Labels: , ,