Entries ♥

Saturday, September 13, 2008

13 September 2008

Dear viewer,
Being feeling lousy these few days. Maybe its because after so many things have happen, I realise its time to come back to my clique. However, many things have change. I no longer sense the feeling of happiness, hope and laughter in this clique. I'm drifting away from their mindset of thinking. I barely can force myself to smile. I am surprise by the way they behave and even though I gave some indignant remark, I guess they don't even notice.
Yesterday there was lantern festival celebration in school. I went for the celebration but it was kind of dry. Finally, after 8 years, I land my hand on the lantern without any idea how to light up.
Accounts exam was a screw man. I have no idea how it should go about except the question 4 paper 2.
F&N, no better, because I am not in the right state to think.
Next week, physic, Science mcq and chinese comprehension PRELIM.
ARGGG. Physic.
I was browsing through some of my friend blog.
Although I know sometimes *practice make perfect* this word does not really work. But sometimes it does work if you put in 100% perseverance and hard work. Even though you can't see the result now, but your hard work will pay off ultimately one day. One advice, start chapter by chapter- on the basic ones or on the weakest chapter. Even though there is no time for that. No harm. Give it a try.
PS: I will be doing that after prelim for my accounts.

I was online looking for clothing. Scanning and browsing. Headache.
http://www.xanga.com/miss_cinderella88- 0008 thats the dress I'm buying . Unbelievable. I Don't think I will dare to wear dress.
http://stylerepublic.livejournal.com/ - this is from singapore

Labels: , ,