Entries ♥

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

16 september 2008

Dear viewer,
It's chinese prelim paper today- the last paper of the day. Vanessa Poon wish me bad luck for exam today. I went to the hall. I saw a empty seat in front of me and so where is weilin. First, Miss wong ask me, I said weilin twice because she can't hear. Next, She asked where is she?. I said I don't know. Next, Her best friend asked me: I said in chinese * wo bu zhi dao*. Next, the exam start, I wrote my name and look up because Miss koh is walking towards me. She asked me Dawn. I said weilin.
I gotten a new hair cut today. It's quite okay. But my sister say my hair is terrible. ARRGHHH. I think I need to tie up to make it look fantastic.
Went out with jiamin, weilin, mushuang, jean san and siew mei to bishan. Then we went around, helping me to look for a grad night clothing. But after a long day, none of them I took a liking to. We went to the toilet and there was a women!! UTTERLY bad women. Cause weilin wash her hand and sprink her hand on the floor. The lady came and scold her. Next, I came out of the toilet. I washed my hand and then I only use my hand to touch my hair and turn around to talk to them then the women was spouting some nonsense which I didn't catch. I ask them what. They just look at me. So I don't care so I wash my hand the second time. Then jia min came out of the toilet. Then finally I understand what that women was talking all about just now. SHE EVEN CALL US STUPID PEOPLE. HEY. YOu then stupid women la. Say us stupid. If you are clever you should have study hard and gotten a better job instead of the job- toilet cleaner. WHAT kind of attidue is she. BAD SERVICE and BAD ATTITUDE. Jean san even pour a small puddle of water onto her hand and sprink it all on the floor then the women start to scold and then jean san also scold back.
ANd yes. bad attitude. If I know what she is talking about earlier I would have just pour the water on what women. Can't you just shut up and do your own work and not stare at all of us while we all were in the toilet. STARE FOR WHAT. I might as well gorge her eyes out.
hahas.
He send to me this web: his project is on-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Seuss
ANNOUCEMENT: PRELIMS IS OVER!!

Labels: , ,