Entries ♥

Thursday, September 18, 2008

18 September 2008

Dear viewer,
Went to esther blog. Quite funny though. Being about a month never went to her blog hahas. It's not because I don't want to go but everything I want to go have to sign in and so on. And so I went to see her blog. She was saying about the her back pain and then went for tui da and then after tui da even more pain. It's some inside jokes which only me will laugh.
Okay. I was viewing xiulin blog. I saw her tagboard. Wa. Alot of star then I saw someone spamming. Does that consider spamming at all. Then in there it wrote * I raped ure mother*. The person even wrote three times. THat person don't even dare to put its name. Then I went to daphne blog. WOohoo. a lot of **** which I don't know what it meant either. Then I went to view others.

Labels: , ,