Entries ♥

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

3 September 2008

Dear Viewer,
It's unbelievable! I went to check out my xanga and read all the private post that I have and I find it ridiculous. I didn't know this is how I express my feeling. I was amazed at some of the vocab that I have used which, I do not know what is the meaning already.
In fact, lives is just like that, You remember and forget.

The quiz:
#1. Where would you go if someone sponsor you an air ticket?
- This question does sound familiar- Prelims Oral question..- China, But I would wished to go to USA cause singapore is sinking.
#2. What's your favourite thing to do?
- Day-Dreaming
#3. Do you think money can buy happiness?
- Absolutely no
#4. If you were given a chance to receive something what would it be?
- Scholarship.. Hahas
#5. Things you can't live without:
- Handphone
#6. What are you afraid to lose:
-My lives
#7. If you win $1million dollar, what would you do?
- I will save it all up
#8. What do you dream of doing in the future?
- To be the ship pilot.-- person who drive the ship
#9. List down 3 good points about the person who gave you this survey:
- fun
-friendly
-Cheerful
#10. What makes you happy?
- Running on the track
#11. What types of person do you hate the most?
- Attitudes problem
- Proud
#12. If you have a super power, what would it be?
- The ability to read through people mind
#13. Would you go for happiness or money?
- Money, I urge no happiness
#14- Who do you think is the most important people in your life?
- The person whom I loved
#15. If you have a boyfriend/Girlfriend, would you die for him/her?
- No
#16. Who's the last person who hugged you?
- Not sure
#17. What is the one thing you would like to do badly right now?
- sleep
#18. Who are you close to?
- My sister
#19. Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him?
-Perhaps no, Cause I'm still doubting my own feeling
#20. If you could do one thing all over again, what would it be?
- Work hard for my studies

7 things that scare you:
-cockroaches
-Dirtyness
7 things that you like/loves the most:
- Fast food
- Good O-level Cert with less than 14 points
-handphone
7 Important things in my rooms:
-Computer
-Storybooks
7 Random facts about me:
- Stupid
- too quiet
- feirce
- high level of tolerance
7 things I plan to do before I die:
- destory everything on earth
- confess my love to the ones whom I love
7 things I can do:
- english
7 things I can't do:
- Account
- Study
7 things you are attracted to in the opposite sex:
- popularity
- Influential
7 things I always say:
- Siao
- Shut up
- Yes
7 people to do this survey:
- Anyone who visit my blog are welcome to do the survey




Labels: , ,