Entries ♥

Friday, October 10, 2008

10 October 2008

Dear Viewer,
Lesson as usual before recess. It's the last day of school. Accounts lesson, mother tongue, History. Went to the toilet first and came late for the lesson. Recess. I went back to the class to put my bag and saw miss yip. I gave her smile. She thought I was up to something that's why she gave me a weird expression.
After recess, there is no more lesson and mrs khoo came in and gave us some survey to do.
NExt, we went to the dance studio. We had briefing on O-levels thing. Finally, we go back to our class. Gotten our report book, CCA records and etc. Mrs Khoo then gave us chocolate- KitKat for those faithfully came to school cause there is only 24 packets. The rest she gave lollipop. Next, she gave the class committee lollipop. Then still got some more left, she distribute to those who wants it.
Everything ends.
I went to 5/1 Classroom. Miss lim was giving out pencil, ruler, chop, etc. Tiffany told me I can get one. So I asked tiffany to help take one. Hahas.
Okay. Next, we went to the gallery step. Thought that we will take photo as a graduating class but in the end NO!!!. So all sec 5 wasn't include. This is just ridiculous. SO , we people decide to take photo with our friends.
Night study. Ahhas. LAst day. Finally. But I didn't ate anything during the break cause there is PRAWN in it SO i drank Orange juice. hahas.
After night study. I went down to the track. I went to the toilet again. When I came out, I saw they all lying on the floor. I thought something had happen to them. Then I realise they were just lying down to enjoy the last day of school. Next, Jean san decide to run around the track and Mushuang also. SO I also, always the one.
On the count of three, Jean San ran first. I react by starting to run. Mushuang was so funny. She wasn't ready yet but we ran already. She then ran, trying to catch up. Hahas.
O yes. we ran finish, When I reached the traffic light. Suddenly siew mei call me to look at the clinic. I ran forward, foraging my pocket for my spec. I lost my spec. Realise that I might have drop it in the school-tracks. I ask them to help me search. Wah. They found it. Miss lim was laughing at me.
Okay. then everything ends. We went home.

Labels: , ,