Entries ♥

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

14 Oct 2008

Dear Viewer,
It's just how amazing things work.
Yesterday I went to school. I walk down the normal alley I used to pass by and strangely I peered into 5/3 and saw Miss Wong inside conducting lesson. I turn and continue to walk straight. A familiar sitting on the chair, doing her works. It's strange when you got a teacher inside your classroom. I put up my spec and saw Miss Yip inside. The first thought that came to me was no other than this question that pop up in my head. Why is she in the classroom?
Strangely, I picked up courage to walk pass the room again to see what she is doing in there. She turn and look at me and lifted her hand to show a sign of asking me to come in. Without hesitation, I walk in.
And so I was asked to come in to the class to study. Surprisely, I accept the offer. Though the classroom isn't her class, classroom, but she was there, marking papers. She then come to the topic on english situational writting. She said she want to go through the section and asked me who else is coming. I told her weilin. She asked if we can spare some time to go through the section. I said okay. Then I was amazed by the way I behave. I went back to 5/1 and pack my bag and bring it to the class. I sat down and do my revision and await weilin arrival.
Not long, Jean san, Peiting walk pass. Miss yip invite them in. Hahas. Tiffany walk pass, at first wanted to say something but when she saw miss yip, she just walk straight. It's just so funny how people react when they saw msis yip. Jia min and welin reached school. Then Jia min and Peiting pack up and leave the class to their own class. It's just the atmosphere is too tense. Later on, Mushuang came, dare not to enter the class, she stood outside the classroom and asked tiffany to go to another class. So quickly, Jean san and weilin pack up and leave too. Miss Yip was shocked with such things happen. Hahas. She began to say you, see I'm here all run away. Weilin was laughing too and was trying to run away. Miss yip then told me, If I want to join them, I can go too. But I told her it's okay.

~~~ A bit lazy to write the continue of the story~~

Labels: , ,