Entries ♥

Friday, October 17, 2008

17 Oct 2008

Dear Viewer,
Yesterday science practical was just a bloody shit. Don't know why on earth we have to do that practical. That stupid curse that was cast on me does really affect me. All my friend wished me good luck but that bloody hell men come and sms to tell me that If I don't go out study with him, i will not get good result and whatsoever. ANd so Why should I. Stuipd idiot. Say I next timd don't know what will happen to my future and all sort of rubbish. ARH SHUT UP!. Spoil my mood for almost the whole months.
After practical. Went up to the class with zulaikha. After that I went downstair to find them. I was inform that they ask the chinese teacher f0r lunch. Somemore going to eat sushi stuff. But tiffany told me there is some other food also. Great. So Why not join them. Though I am not know their chinese teacher that well.
Went to Novena. It's just surprising. We had our lunch there. I ate teriyaki Chicken Udon. No idea what it is. After everything, the teacher even pay for us. I was kind of reluctant. I even try to snatch the receipt from her to check how much my food actually cost. Haix.
So, we go home.
Today, I went to school and when I step into the canteen. I saw blur image of a teacher. It's miss wong. I saw the school was fill with some other little kids. So i ignore and continue to walk. I went up to the class. Weilin was already there with peiting. We start our revision.
For after a while, Jiamin came and then finally jean san came. We went to have our lunch at long john. Quite full. We spend 1 hour plus eating.
Went back to school. We saw Miss Wong and the chinese teacher. I go to the photocopy shop first and then finally back to the canteen and sit down. I keep looking at both of the teacher. I told them I wanted to return money to the chinese teacher.
So jia min accompany me. Jiamin hand the money to Miss shirley ong, she ask jia min to go away. Hahas. Don't disturb her cause she want to private talk with miss wong. Okay. Then she saw money then ask jiamin to take back. Then Jia min say its me. Strangly, Miss wong speak in chinese. I think she is a bit strange or what because the way she speak in chinese sound like she is a bit tense.
By the time we reach school, peiting wasn't in the class. So she went to find miss yip.
Revise until about 3 plus, we saw fionn. Peiting finally come up. Then I was showing her some fierce expression. Hahas. The funny part was she ask me what's up with me and then jia min began to tell her its because she talk to miss yip for so long. Then, acting in her funny way, she bend and apologise. Saying * sorry la* hahas. It's just so funny. They keep link me with miss yip. But I think it is funny la. Seriously. I just keep smiling.
I went to his facebook. He is really so pro la. He play the fish wrangle until so high points. Not only that, all the game in the facebook. It's just unbelievable. I wonder how he spend his time to study and somemore in jc, the life should be busy but he seem to have a lot of time.
Although he have already wish me good luck for my exam. But that's mid year or during prelim. So long ago. Hahas. How I wished that he could wished me good luck for O's too.

Labels: , ,