Entries ♥

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

22 October 2008

Dear Viewer,
It's too late when you knew that you're facing your last journey of life.
Yesterday, I went to school with Xy. I bought some food from macs. About to went up to the class I saw miss yip. I pretend as if I didn't saw her.
In the class, I was feeling a but uneasy so I decide to come down to the canteen. I saw Jia min sitting at the canteen there and I went to join her. Xy also follow.
FInally, I waited for Zulaikha to reach school and ran to find her. Save!.
I went to buy food. When I turn around and walk back to my seat, I saw miss wong. Ahha. She was wishing people good luck. I smile at her. She wished me too! Belnice was coughing and coughing.
Next, Went up to the hall to take exam. English. Compo. Given the paper. I start drafting question 1. Spend about 15 minutes and then finally wrote a few sentences and realise I can't do the question and quickly went to do question 4. THis is seriously bad. I anyhow scribble and manage to finish it without doing some serious planning. I went to do situational writing.
By the time I finish, it is time up. My whole mood was affected.
Came out of the hall and went to the toilet with siew mei. Walk pass mrs nicholas and miss yip. Miss yip suddenly ask me how is it. The first word that came out of my mouth was *bad*
Mood affect the way I do my comprehension and there goes my whole english paper.
STUPID YC! CAN YOU STOP CRUSING ME. I'm deleting you out from my every contact. IDIOT.!

I was online chatting with firdaus. HAHas. I wished you all the best for your O's too!

Thanks weixiang for trying to make me feel better - english paper.


I'm being gloomy eversince my english paper ends.

Labels: , ,