Entries ♥

Friday, November 14, 2008

14 November 2008

Dear Viewer,
Graduation night today! I waited at home from 12 till about 3 plus. Finally receive siew mei call and went to her house. Walking out of the house, looking up at the weather. It's going to rain. I speed up and finally reach her house. About 4, we went down to eat our lunchy!!. Luckily no rain. left about 15 minutes to 5, we rush back. We leave the house at about 5 plus and flag for a taxi. Fetch jia min and went off to somewhere in orchard. No idea what that place is either but it is quite near Marriott Hotel.
After siew mei makeup, we walk to the hotel. Stupid anna. Ask me to bring her stuff which look ridiculus la. Make me even unwilling to step into the hotel with that big bag of present. zzz.
Finally we went in to the hotel and sit down. I sit beside minghui and vanessa Poon.
One of the hotel member came and help us do the layout on our leg. At first I was thinking what is that for. Hahas. But now I know already.
I order orange juice. They keep refilling the drink.
The worst part was the dishes. First dish was some sort of seafood. Using the chopstick, pick up one food and then I stare at it, this one look like octopus. I thought it is a fake one. Stupid me, I still went to try it. Damn it. Disgusting. Then I ate other things.
Next dish, prawn. This one I know. Hahas. Prawny. Cannot eat.
Next dish, don't know what soup it is. It does smell nice. Ask vanessa poon: seafood. Ask Minghui: got prawn, cannot eat.
Finally the next four dish I can eat. Hahas.!!
Then there were things that were going on which I hardly care. Some DJ talking and prizes going on.
Photo taking session. Then finally everything end at 11 plus. We leave the hotel and then take wait for my father arrive. He arrive in the taxi and together me, weilin and Xueying went in the taxi and go home. Hahas. The end!

Labels: , ,