Entries ♥

Friday, November 21, 2008

21 November 2008

Anna came to my house early in the morning. I was still bathing. I told her to come later, she say cannot. I feel like giving her a tight slap and just ignore her sms and went straight to bath. She call my house, I ask my mother to tell her to come up to my house herself. IDIOT!.
She waited quite long for me and I finally decide to come out of the bathroom because she was wandering around my kitchen, in and out, open the fridge, then stand outside my bathroom and then she was shaking her body and kept calling out my name.
I ask her to go to the sofa to sit down first and she complain its very hot. HAHAHAS.
Then I ask her to take her newspaper and start her job hunting.
Helping her to look for job at the same time.
Oh ya. I already got my job, working as a gift wapper at takashimaya at Orchard!!! ZZZ.. hahas!!!
Next, at about 12, I leave the house with anna. I reach central at 12.30. Reach dhoby ghaut much earlier than expected. Went to the toilet. I was looking at the map many times. Checking whether am I on the right side. About 20 minutes later, I saw rebecca. Then we continue to wait. I again went back to check the map again. Why I am so far away from plaza singapura. Then I told rebecca, I think I am on the wrong side. Then she went in with me and came out on the other side of the control station and saw zulaikha. Then we continue to wait. Xiulin called to say she reach starbuck. Finally waited for so long , diana say she arrive. But she say she don't know where she is. So rebecca went in again to look for her. Finally after a while, we saw them again. Then all of us went to starbuck but after that went to long john sliver. Then we bought our food. Strange. There is no knife. Don't know why.
Next, xiulin went off. Then we ate finish and went round. They were hunting for job too! So I recommend them my father. But they still continue to look for job at the golden village and etc.
Then at about 3. We went to the starbuck to wait for xiulin. Then we saw vanessa chew and some of her friend. Then we sit down and start our planning for class BBQ. Then vanessa chew ask who we waiting for, I told her xiulin. She was damn shock men and get panic. Then We realise something. Hahas.
Next, my father call, I told them that my friend looking for jobs and then he want my friend to go and have interview at either city hall or else centrepoint. So i told him city hall. Oh yes. So, my father keep calling, asking what time I going there. Then rebecca told xiulin to go straight to city hall. So we went there. Burger king at basement. No idea where that is. But rebecca know can already. hahas. I'm so lousy with direction and places.
So we went there. Wah. I didn't know the interview just held at there. This is so strange and so bored. I was listening to them talking. TAlk and talk and talk. HAIZZ.
Finally xiulin came. Then they are still talking. Finally waited for my father to go up and take the application form. Then come down and then finally sign. Then we finally have our final discussion of the BBQ thing and HOME!!!

Labels: , ,