Entries ♥

Thursday, November 27, 2008

27 November 2008

Dear Viewer,
yesterday , daphne came to my house. I went down to fetch her and together we take the lift and both of us was walking along the corridor and from the other corner, I saw one man and one women walking towards. Miss lim and his father. I told daphne. Slow reaction hahas cause she didn't put on her spectacle. Then she call out to miss lim and both of them chat.
There is a EMO hamster at my house. My sister's friend hamster. She ask my mei to look after it on tuesday night. And so THIS EMO hamster, hid in a corner, scare of stranger? Very lazy, All it does was eat, sleep, drink and Scratch!!!. THen there was this period it keep went to a small hole and look out of it. LIke so sad, no friend.
Then daphne and me dare not to touch it. WOrst part is , my sister take it out and put it in front of daphne and her reaction was sooo funny. It was struggling under my sister hand. Then she finally decided to put back to the house. The hamster continue its emo period. Heard that this hamster is a rare breed. BLack colour. Male. No female. hahas. Daphne told me that hamster should be white in colour but this one so black. HAhas. ScaryY right!
Today, my sister and I went to TPY interchange. We bought sofa , cleanse and wipes for the hamster. Finally, I lay my hands on the scrawny hamster. I could feel its leg and hands, struggling on my hands. I scream at the sight of that little creature moving. I was sister was looking at me bewildered. I scrutinise the little creature again. I scream again. My sister remove her from my hands but I still scream. I felt so disgusted at the sight of this moving creature. First time touching the animal. Luckily this hamster is the obedient type. Not like anna hamster, bite her until she bleed and ran so fast. As i examine the little manoeuvre about slowly and this creature never climb up to the little place where it should to do exercise.

Labels: , ,