Entries ♥

Sunday, November 30, 2008

30 septermber 2008

Dear viewer,
yesterday was the first day of my work. I thought it will be a scary moment of my lives because from the point of view of jiamin, the gift wrap event was terrible. The attitude she got from the customer. But for me, it's quite different. We had a lot of fun. It's so funny the way we wrap. Then we help each other by splitting up the work we have and wrap and especially the customer patients was fantastic. But after I went home, I realise my hand gotten some penknife cuts, which I don't know how I got it. Then I was pondering on the soya products because I saw the newspaper that was months back, telling that soya products causes low sperm in guys. So I tell you arh, next time must force your boyfriend have more soya products. Hahas. Then I was waiting for the bus, I saw a stall selling bra. Then I saw the stall tender , a guy men. A guy selling bra. HAHAHAS. This is just so funny. Oh yes, While I was standing, waiting for the opening of takashimaya, I saw a malay girl looking at me. I was looking at her. She just look so familiar. She look like one of my primary school classmates and I double check with my P6 photo and It is really her.
Today the job was equally fun. We share the job and joke around.
Morning shift again tmr. 9.40 to 6.40!!!

Labels: , ,