Entries ♥

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

5th of November 2008

Dear Viewer,
today's chinese paper- no idea. I have no feeling. When the paper appear in front of me, I stare at it. WHen I open up to see the question I feel nothing. When I do the paper, I feel nervous cause I got a lot of word don't know how to write.
Therefore I spend almost 1 hour searching all the words I don't know how to write. hahas
Search and search.
Finally chinese paper ends. Went to Marina Bay with jiamin, weilin, jean san, mushuang, siew mei, tiffany and anna. We had our lunch at hans. I think I was too hungry just now that when I began to have our lunch at hans, I no longer feel hungry.But I felt tired eating. I ate roasted chicken. The carrot was fantastic sweet. Never ate such a thing before. The soup was fine, somemore they provide us with fruit. I even ate the skin which I am not suppose to eat. Luckily, didn't end up in the toilet like that time I went to the Coffee Bean. Hahas.
After that, we went round looking for clothing. Non of them I took notice of. Even if I took notice of, it's either the front too big or else I think it is ridiculous to buy a dress for just that price. Furthermore, I only going to wear it once and that's it. Hahas.
At about five, I decide to leave. Before leaving, we ate cake- weilin birthday cake. It was somehow dent because it's drop on the floor.
Next, I went home.
O ya. Thanks margaret for wanting to lend me some of the dress you have got for the grad nite.

Labels: , ,