Entries ♥

Monday, December 01, 2008

1 December 2008

Dear viewer,
So today, gift wrapping. I went taka by myself again. I really have to praise myself. I hate going orchard eversince that things happen, but now I actually went to to orchard to work. Before lunch, I was ask to do the distribution. I don't know why but people seem to like the distribution section. I hate it. SO bored nothing to do. Worst of all is that people came to ask me. Stupid la. How I know which level got bookstore got voucher got whatsoever they ask. I only been to level 3 - working at and B1, entrance and exist. I hardly even went to orchard men. I'm just glad that I didn't get lost.
Then after lunch, I avoid going near the distribution section and went off to the gift wrapping section. Then start to gift wrap. I think our level is the nosiest. Cause we all here laugh and laugh. no idea why. Then somemore talk to the kids and the adults then joke about the big items. Seriously, the item is too big, Can't even do a proper wrapping with it. SO I just anyhow do with it, as long it look presentable. hahas.
First day of december. AND YES, it's the new month. HAIZ!

Labels: , ,