Entries ♥

Saturday, December 13, 2008

13 December 2008

Dear viewer,
Yesterday was Firdaus birthday. I wished him happy birthday. Hahas.. Next, yesterday some big things happen. I have lunch with jia min and nura, sara, jia ying and one girl.
Yesterday, my primary school friend- esther, jun rong and one more girl- their friends, came and visit me. Was quite surprise though. Later on, tiffany and mushuang came and visit me. Hahas. It is just too coincidence. They all came and visit me. Okay, then I was at the distribution site with sara. Then left about 1 hour, we return back to the wrapping site. Nura take over. Didn't thought much until we all can leave and at the locker there, we saw nura. Look so pale. Then realise she low blood sugar. Never saw this serious before from mushuang. What amazed me was she still can walk all the way from to the taxi stand with us by her side. That sara hor. Really. Jia min wanted to kill her. That nura already like so sick le, she somemore talking non-stop. hahas.
Today, went dinner by myself. Then I was sitting in front of this lady who came later to sit alone also. I glance through her plate. Saw her plate was full of vegetable. Three different type of vegetable. Then I look at my takeaway. Four stick of chicken and seaweed rice. Erm hem. Then I glance at her handphone. Wah. Same leii!! The only different is the colour. THen I look again. Her hand have this tag, *WEN* What is that. Then I realise she wear spec..
Okay then I went to the locker. I was sitting alone there then suddenly this girl call shanti?? Not sure how to spell her name came and then sit beside me. Then she started talking and then she was talking about today her menses. Normally the first day of her menses, she don't go out one. Then I look at her again. She look distressed. Okay. THen I play my handphone game. oKAY! Then I went to level 3 first.
Today no more cuts but got prick into my finger- the flesh, maybe it is because I cut my finger nail.

Labels: , ,