Entries ♥

Saturday, December 20, 2008

21 December 2008

Dear viewer,
today spend almost all the time at the distribution site. Spend about 40 min at the wrapping site and got three customer. One which give me 20 over items to wrap. One give me a box of shirt and the last one give me a big soft toys to wrap. OH!
Okay. Kind of irritated by some of the customer who keep asking me for box for other items that is not clothing. Can't they understand? And then somemore the queue. THey keep coming from the exit site. Can't they open their eyes and see. OR do they not understand english? maybe they company should try putting up japaneses, chinese, malay and other languages of sign up.
OH. today I got the balloon. THis balloon losing air so fast la. Just only a few hour didn't look at it, it slim down. Becoming more smaller.
Oh. the hamster. You know what. My sister just throw the creature into a 1/8 fill of water to bath. Then the hamster was like struggling. Pathetic animal.
I wonder when will miss koh be back to bring us to changi prison - that's what she promise. No more history lesson! kinda miss history. The time we enjoy aircon room where the geog student is unable to do so.
And there's work tmr. Afternoon shift. yep. Afternoon! I kinda mess up my date. Don't even know today is weekend and is 21 dec. haha

Labels: , ,