Entries ♥

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

24th dec 2008

















































Dear viewer,

On 22nd of dec, which was monday was my off day. Went back to takashimaya to have dinner with nura, jia min they all. Then I was shopping around B1 to look for gift for exchange gift and thought of buying gift for my frienddie.. But no, only bought exchange gift. Went to KFC. Then saw sufyan and his girlfriend and zulaikha. Three of them. So I went to say hello. Then we chat and then later on say byezz.

On 23rd of dec, I was taking bus 238 again. You know I have this habit of looking at who come up on the bus before looking outside of the bus. Then I caught a guy eyes and I found myself staring right through his eyes. Then I quickly look away. Then again, the bus reach the terminal, I look up and then saw the guy stand up and then turn around and look at me again. For about 5 second like that. Then a man beside me saw what happen and then turn to look at me to see what the guy is looking. I gave this irriated face and then look away. Then I go home with jia min and then we at cheers. I was buying some sandwich. It would be good if there is pizza. I was hunting for pizza from morning till now. Then unexpectedly, kumar and michelle was there. I heard kumar say ice cream. Actually we are not looking at the ice cream. We are looking at on top of the ice cream- Microwave Oven. AHhas. We were figuring out how to use that thing.

On 24th dec, I went to work super early. I reach the workplace at 12 sharp. Didn't realise I would be that early. At first thought that I would spend sometime at the bank because of the queue. But Didn't know that there was no queue and I just walk and turn and then go straight to the counter. Then update my bankbook. Hahas. Okay, I was at the locker. Sitting for about half an hour before go up. I was indeed quite early. DInner with nura and liyana. Then we spend a lot of time at ATM machine and then went to delifrance then after that went to the staff canteen and we sit down and eat. I saw sufyan and then my primary school classmate- girl. At about 5, kumar and michelle come down. Kumar was having laska, a very strong smell. Wah seh. THe delifrance horH. Actually arh, I don't like bread, even mac and kfc bread, I always don't eat finish, I just throw away. Delifrance I eat the sandwich and left quite few bread I throw away. Hahas. Actually I wanted to buy pizza, wah seh,over 15 dollar la. Then I only got 12 plus left seh. So I choose sandwich. Today the queue wasn't that long eh. So today I actually wanted to go bus stop and try take 143 home together with michelle but then she going out with kurma. Cause yesterday she say 143 can reach tp central and realise michelle live at lorong 4. hahas and then that kumar trying to play with us and say she live at tp . THen realise she live at hougang. siao. Live so far still come to TP Central. ahhas.

But luckily got xin yuan, bring me to the bus stop. haha.s THanks arh. hahas.

Labels: , ,