Entries ♥

Thursday, December 25, 2008

25th dec 2008

Dear viewer,
Last day at gift wrapping. I was so happy men! Very little people today! Plus quite slack also. As usual, I meet nura at somerset MRT. Very funny! Cause I ask her a question and she say she don't know how to answer me. I asked her why is there a need to have best friend. hahas. Have dinner with jia ying, lavinia, nura and jia min. In the canteen, I saw jun rong. Ahhas. Finally saw him. Then about 9 plus, I went to the toilet. Walking back to the counter, suddenly I heard someone called out my name. I turn around and saw sufyan. Ohs! He ask me where is my counter, I told him it is right in front. Next, I tell him today my last day and then ask me why I don't want to extend. I can't answer him either. I just merely say I don't want to. hahas. Then we talk about the pay. OKay then say bye to him. Wah! He so early can close counter seh!
Next, I went back to the counter. Oh! you know they were eating marshmallows! Got don't know what watermelon, strawberry pattern.
Tmr going out with jia min to shop for a while before she join her level 2 people for steamboat thing.
Then ours will be on the 29th dec. At seoul garden! Eh!
Oh you know hor. Sara cookies so breakable seh. I remember that time teacher day we gave to teacher, the cookie not easily spoil one leii!.
Teacher! yes ! today I saw a male teacher. IF only anna is here or zulaikha is here, they surely know his name! Stupid la! Don't even know what his name is! But at least I still remember some of the teacher.
Oh yes! I was checking out this virus on stomach flu!
What is stomach flu?
Stomach flu is a viral infection that affects the stomach and small intestine. It is also called viral gastroenteritis. The illness is usually brief, lasting 1 to 3 days.
How does it occur?
Many different viruses can cause gastroenteritis, including rotaviruses, adenoviruses, and the Norwalk virus. Gastroenteritis is caused by swallowing one of these viruses. The body fluids of infected people contain the virus, sometimes even before their symptoms begin. The virus can be spread by direct contact with an infected person (for example, kissing or shaking hands) or by sharing food, drink, or eating utensils.
The virus enters the stomach and intestine and inflames the lining of these organs. As a result, the stomach and intestine are temporarily unable to perform their usual functions. The virus can also cause food to move more rapidly through your gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
Some bacteria, parasites, medicines, or other medical conditions can cause infections that have symptoms similar to those of stomach flu. If your symptoms are unusually severe or last longer than a few days, your health care provider can determine if the diarrhea is caused by a virus or by something else.
What are the symptoms?
When you have stomach flu, you may have one or more of the following symptoms:
nausea
vomiting
stomach cramps
diarrhea
mild fever
fatigue
chills
loss of appetite
muscle aches.
The illness may develop over a period of hours, or it may suddenly start with stomach cramps, vomiting, or diarrhea.

hahas
And yes Merry Christmas to everyone!

Labels: , ,