Entries ♥

Friday, December 26, 2008

26th dec 2008

Dear viewer,
Today, suppose to go out with jia min and meet up at 10.45. Then when I reach central, She sms say 11. But by 11, she is still not here. Then in the end she came at 11. 35!! Yeap. According to my watch. So we went to orchard- Far East. At about 12 plus, we go to more than words. Almost 2, we at Somerset Mrt wrapping things. Then 2.12pm, I take Mrt to ang mo kio to look for joey and weilin while jia min go for her sushi buffet. Then I have my lunch with joey and weilin at the food court. We even went to 7 eleven, cheers to look for straits times but found none and so weilin suggest chinese newspaper. A bit unwillingly but I told her provided you read it. And so she read the newspaper. Hahas. Chinese word. Seh. I could have spend an hour reading still haven finish la!. So we go home after that. I bought a wallet at ang mo kio. hahas. Nonya clothing. Is it nice to wear?

Labels: , ,